C295 Service Center in Warsaw
Scope of work
This Project has been covered according to Offsets Obligation of Airbus in Poland to provide Services for the C295 worldwide: Certified Service Center for C295 under Aircraft Manufacturer licnse.
- Periodical major overhaul (8Y).
- Lower levels of maintenance.
- Non-programmed maintenance. Emergency repairs.
- CAMO Services.
- Overhaul & Reapir of LRU´s management.
- Maintenance training.
- Mangement of Spare parts – Logistic Supply Chain.
- Support to maintenance for Ground Support Equipment.
- LRU & systems assembly and disassembly.
- MRO services abroad.
- Training for auxiliary systems (e.g.: medical equipment…)
- Refreshment training: Updates and improvements.
- Logistic solutions for Spare Parts & Repairable shipped to Costumers.
Infrastructure, competences and skills
Only 2 Service Centre C295 in Europe: Seville & Warsaw.
MaintenanceCenter for other Airbus Products, working either in Seville or Warsaw.
The hangar B2 Okecie site has been equiped with
- Two Works Stations.
- Ground Support Equipments.
- Tooling and personal equipments.
- Conditions of Temperature, Humidity and Ground.
- Updated Documentation and Maintenace Manuals
- 20 Technicians licensed by Aircraft Manufacturer
- Support Functions in Poland: Maintenance Engineering, Quaility, Logistic, Supply Chanin.
Aviation Services business unit in Mielec
Aviation Services business unit in Mielec offers services as follows:
- Fire-protection and fire-fighting.
- Pilot and mechanic training.
- Maintenace and repairs of aircarft.
For more information please visit: http://pl.zua.com.pl/