EADS PZL, The Oldest Polish Aviation Manufacturer
First Factory facilities were founded in Okecie District of Warsaw in 1928. Since then, 22 aircraft models were designed and released for serial production. in all nearly 6000 aircraft left the premises of the Factory and were sold to more tan 30 countries. PZL-23 Karas, PZL-37 Los. PZL-103 Wilga, PZL-106 Kruk and PZL-130 Orlik were and are the main models.
PZL-130 Orlik TC-II
Its the first versión, PZL-130 TC I, has proven its effectiveness and exfellent safety record, responding to the requirements for a basic trainer that enables basic piloting without visibility, aerial navigation and acrobacy. The Polish Air Force counts on 30 of these aircraft
PZL-130 TC II, designed in 2000, incorporates distinctive features from its predecesor (PZL-130 TC I): new wing with winglets and more powerful powerplant with the Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-25C and 4-bladed Hartzell. A more reliable and durable aircraft that concludes in a lower cost pero hour of training for the operator.
Orlik MPT (MULTI Purpose Trainer)
As evolution of the previous PZL-130 Orlik versions (TC-I and TC-II), Airbus PZL Warszawa-Okecie´s Orlik MPT turboprop trainer fits more adequately within the scope or training from the basic to advanced phases , while representing the highest cost efficiency to the overall training system. The Orlik MPT enhances its predecesor capabilities following a glass cockpit desingn based on an open system architecture with odular concept, to créate the appropiate experience for the trainee from primar7y and screening training phases, transitions, instruments, formation, navigation to introduction for combat flights.
- Adaptable to different training needs. Orlik MPT Advanced package with Open flexible Glass Cockpit avionics. Orlik Basic package with synthetic cockpit avionics
- Advanced cockpitdesin¡gn, low trainee distraction. total Field of View HUD and High Fidelity MFDs.
- HOTAS control system for same operation as a fighter aircraft.
- Dual ejection seats
- Enhaced hadling characteristics. Easy to fly for student pilot, harmony of stick´s forces balance, natural and safety stall behaviors, perfect spin recovery, ability to train acrobaticvs maneuvers.
- Lowest maintenance and operational cost in its category.
- Underwing hard points for external stores