EADS PZL “Warszawa-Okecie” S.A is the oldest Polish aviation manufacturer
First factory facilities were founded in Okecie District of Warsaw in 1928. Since then, 22 aircraft models
were designed and released for serial production. In all nearly 6000 aircraft left the premises of the factory
and were sold to more than 30 countries. PZL-23 Karas, PZL-37 Los, PZL-104 Wilga, PZL-106 Kruk and
PZL-130 Orlik were and are the main models.
In 2001 the factory was sold by the Polish Government to EADS CASA (presently Airbus Military), who
have got now 78% shares with 18% of shares belonging still to the Polish Government and 4% to the
As result, EADS PZL is one of the EADS companies, commited with the best standards and industrial
processes of the biggest aeronautical company in Europe and all over the world. Current activities
– Aircraft manufacturing including overhauls and modernization of its aircraft as the PZL-130 Orlik.
– Design office
– Aerostructures for C295/CN235 aircraft (wings, doors and seats) and for A-320 (K-20 bulk cargo door frames), manufacture of electrical harnesses and aluminium sheet metal elements including surface treatments
– Services, also rendering agricultural aviation services through EADS PZL division located in southeastern part of Poland, and design and technical services through EADS PZL personnel that work inconjunction with the Airbus Military enginners and technicians at Airbus Military and EADS PZLfacilities. Such services cover Customer Support and ILS management, Technical Publications andMaterial Services, as well as provisioning of Special Tools and GSE, Training, Training devices andTechnical Assistance Services, including their related disciplines.
PZL “Warszawa-Okecie” S.A. was founded in 1928 and is the oldest aviation manufacturer in Poland.
In 2001 the factory was purchased from the Polish government by EADS CASA and thus, and under new
name EADS PZL, became a member of the EADS Company.
Actually, the shareholders of EADS PZL “Warszawa-Okecie” S.A. are as follows:
EADS CASA 77 %
Ministry of State Treasury 18 %
Employees 5 %
The factory has a long history of aircraft design and manufacture and has become internationally
recognised for its PZL brand models totalling 6000 aircraft sold to 30 countries.
Ethics & Compliance Program
• Creation of new EADS PZL E&C Organization and nominations of ICO
• Establishment of Compliance Council meetings schedule
• Publication of “KODEKS AIRBUSA” on EADS PZL intranet
• Establishment of Airbus E&C e-site links for Tomasz Wolf (ICO & BCR)
• Presentation of Airbus Military Ethics & Compliance program for
EADS PZ Steering Committee
Actions in progress
Establishment of Airbus E&C e-site links for Alina Szrom (BCR)
Actions to do
“EADS PZL Action Plan Airbus Ethics & Compliance
EADS PZL Warszawa-Okecie S.A.
Aleja Krakowska 110/114 -02-256 Warsaw – Poland
Secretary +48 22 5772 202
PR & Communications +48 22 5772 249, +48 691 671 550
Purchasing +48 22 5772 314
Design Office +48 22 5772 458
HR +48 22 5772 232 or 241
Aerostructure +48 22 5772 601
Service Center +48 22 5772 227
Aviation Products +48 22 5772 208, +48 22 5772 204
Aviation Services +48 17 7739 900
+48 22 5772 203